Apr 14, 2010

Itching For Photography

I haven't had a chance to take photos in about a week.  I have several projects on the go right now, many of which are related to photography, but I'm starting to feel the urge to get out there.  There's so much going on, just beyond the back door.  The buds are starting to unfold and reveal tiny, wrinkled leaves.  Robins, juncos, sparrows are converging under the pine, lunging, dodging, twittering.  The opportunities for great macro photos are making my mouth water...

Photography is one of my favourite pastimes, so naturally, I crave it if I go without it too long.  So I think I'll set aside a few writing assignments I originally planned for the next few days, and dust off the tripod instead.   The landscape is changing so quickly, it would be a shame to miss out on some of the most visible transformations of Spring.

I can't wait to see what this stroll reveals... 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails