Apr 9, 2010

Today, I Begin A New Life...

Today...

I begin a new life.
I will greet this day with love in my heart.
I will persist until I succeed.
I am nature's greatest miracle.
I will live this day as if it is my last.
I will be master of my emotions.
I will laugh at the world.
I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
I will act NOW.
I will pray for guidance.

(From The Greatest Salesman In The World by Og Mandino)



My journey through the lens is taking me within and with each new discovery, I see the world with new eyes.  

This photo was taken last Fall on a leisurely stroll with my kids, but became the focus of my week on a deeper level.  I am embarking on a new direction in my life, and during quiet contemplation about this, I felt an instant connection to the photo.  

At that same moment, my eyes were drawn to the bulletin board above my desk and came to rest on a small piece of paper.  On it were scribbled the ten scrolls from Og Mandino's The Greatest Salesman In the World.   

New beginnings can be frightening without faith, hope and courage.  The scrolls are guideposts to live by, through good and bad.  I just wanted to share them with you.
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails